Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Rundown

Well I have never really blogged before but I thought that it might be a nice way to update family and friends of the goings on in our daily lives. We recently just moved back to Vancouver after living in Ohio with my Dad for almost a year. We decided to move out there last August shortly after my Papaw passed away. I needed to reconnect with that whole side of my family and get some encouragement and motivation, mostly the motivation, I seem to always have encouragement wherever I am.
Things went well out there, I started taking my pre requisites for the nursing program, I should hopefully be accepted into the program withing the next two or three years. It is going to take a lot of hard work but it will definitely be worth it in the end. I decided that working at a restaurant would be best for my busy schedule so I got a job at an Applebee's out there. I just never seemed to get over my homesickness so I moved back home after spring quarter got out. I have taken the summer off and am starting classes at Clark at the end of this month.
Jaden's 5th birthday is tomorrow. It is amazing how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was heading to the hospital to have him. We are taking him Put Put Golfing tomorrow evening and probably getting some dinner, then Saturday we are having his party at Chuck E. Cheese. He is going to be going to Head Start this year. He has another year until he starts Kindergarten which I am actually happy about. I think he needs more time to develop socially before he goes. Not to mention the time I still need! I'm not ready for my baby to be in Kindergarten yet.
Well That's all I have time for, Cynthia is helping me figure this whole blog thing out. I will try to update after Jaden's Party.

No comments: